Bostwick House & Garden Festivals
Join us at the Annual Bostwick House & Garden Festivals!
- Heritage Breed Farm Animals
- 1800s Style Children’s Games & Activities
- Historic Demonstrations (including brickmaking, quill writing, spinning, and more)
- Craft & Food Vendors
- Native American Dance demonstrations (including Maryland’s Piscataway Tribe)
- Ethnic musical performances
- Information Tables (including county-wide 1812 efforts and genealogical information)
- Historic Grounds and Building Tours
- 1812 Re-enactors and “British Invasion” Walk
The festival occurs on the first Sunday of May and the first Sunday of October.
Sunday, May 5, 1-4p
Sunday, October 6, 1-4p
48th Street, Bladensburg, MD
301-887-0777 for more information